US Virgin Island Map
A US Virgin Island map is a great way to see St Croix in relation to St Thomas and St John. These three islands are the main US Virgin Islands.
When comparing the three islands, people often say that St Thomas is like the city, St John is like the country, and St Croix is like the suburbs.
In other words, St Croix is the perfect mix between the two. It isn't as sparse as St John but it's not as congested as St Thomas. St Croix is right in the middle.
The largest of the US Virgin Islands, St Croix has both the country and plenty of restaurants, shops, and nightlife to offer.
If you want to compare the location of the three islands, the best travel maps in my opinion are by far Google Maps.
Using The Map...
- Use the arrows to move up, down, left and right (or grab the screen and pull in any direction)
- Use the + and - to zoom in and out
- The "Map" button shows the islands in map illustration form
- The "Satellite" button shows the islands in satellite images (zoom in for detail!)
- The "Terrain" button shows an artistic rendering of the terrain that covers the islands (zoom out to use this feature)
View US Virgin Island Map in a larger map
Return from US Virgin Island Map to St Croix Map
Return from US Virgin Island Map to St Croix Gems