St Croix Map
When my family first started going to St Croix (over 25 years ago!), all we brought with us was a detailed St Croix map and our sense of adventure!
With a good map of St Croix, you can really explore all the island has to offer.
If you're visiting St Croix for the first time, having a quality map of St Croix is essential.
It will not only help you navigate, it will also help you determine where you are in relation to all the best beaches, restaurants, stores, etc.
*Note - If you want to see a more comprehensive map, check out this
US Virgin Island Map.
Even if you've visited St Croix many times, a detailed map can really help you discover all the hidden gems of the island that most tourists don't know about.
In my opinion, the best travel maps by far are Google Maps.
Using The Map...
- Use the arrows to move up, down, left and right (or grab the screen and pull in any direction)
- Use the + and - to zoom in and out
- The "Map" button shows St Croix in map illustration form
- The "Satellite" button shows St Croix in satellite images (zoom in for detail!)
- The "Terrain" button shows an artistic rendering of the terrain that covers St. Croix (zoom out to use this feature)
I recommend zooming in and out to find the best scale for your needs. Then print it to .pdf and bring it along on vacation! You definitely won't find a more detailed, up to date map online or on vacation.
If you are looking for a more general map, check out our
for views of St Croix, St John, and St Thomas.
View St Croix Map in a larger map
Return from St Croix Map to St Croix Gems